Your Terms and Conditions section is like a contract between you and your customers. You make information and services available to your customers, and your customers must follow your rules.
Common items in a terms and conditions agreement allow you to:
- Withdraw and cancel services, and make financial transactions.
- Manage customer expectations, such as liability for information errors or website downtime.
- Explain your copyright rules, such as attribution, adaptation, commercial or non-commercial use, etc.
- Set rules for user behavior, like forbidding unlawful behavior, hate speech, bullying, promotions, spam, etc.
- Disable user accounts.
- Write down any other terms or conditions that protect you or your audience.
- Consent to Receive Information. Customer consents to Allure Pest Management and its affiliates contacting Customer via automated technology, including calls, texts, emails, service notifications and prerecorded messages, at the number and email Customer has provided pursuant to this Agreement, concerning matters relevant to Customer's scheduled Services as well as other services or products offered by Allure Pest Management.